We are very thankful that you are interested in guest posting service.
DigitalMarketinginf has started accepting guest articles, and we invite Digital Marketing specialists or bloggers to share their stories and opinions with our audiences.
Although we are very particular about what goes on our blog, we do read every guest post request we receive.
However, please do not send us any request without reading the guidelines because we would reject requests that do not adhere to our guidelines.
If you are looking for prompt publishing, DigitalMarketinginf has a “Sponsored Guest Post” option. Unlike the regular guest post, a sponsored story gets published within 1-2 business days.
We cover Digital Marketing, Technology, Business, Education, etc:
- SEO Services
- Content Marketing
- Social Media
- Google AdWords (PPC)
- Website Development
- Website Design
- Conversion Optimization
- Tools and Software
- Start-up Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- E-mail Marketing
- Online Reputation Management
- Influencer Marketing
What Do We Publish?
Digital Marketing Education: If you are an expert in digital marketing with something to educate our audience, you can send your tips, how-to articles, case studies, trends, or listicles.
Opinions of experts: If you are an expert in the industry with relevant experience and a good digital presence, you can send your opinions.
Infographics: If you have a well-crafted infographic, you can send it along with an introduction.
Guest Post Guidelines:
Before you write to us, we want you to know our guidelines. We request you to read all these guidelines carefully:
- Your article should not have grammatical or any language errors.
- Your article should be informative and interactive. Every post on our blog aims to give valuable information to our audience helping them hone their digital marketing skills or keeping them updated.
- Your article should be well-structured with sub-headings, bullets point, quotes, and images.
- Your articles should be 800- 1500 words.
- Don’t use irrelevant images or copyright images owned by someone else.
- The article should be unique and not published anywhere.
- Include your bio along with the article.
- You can link relevant informative articles though.
You can share your article at our business email address:
If you have any questions then don’t hesitate to drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org