For brand promotion and exposure, our content includes links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those third-party websites.
Any kind of post or comment made across the web is always displayed to the public. Hence, disclosing any sort of personal information to the public is indeed your responsibility. It is better to think twice before sharing any confidential information.
3. Third-Party Advertisements
Whenever you share any advertisement, the advertiser never shows interest in your personal details like name, address, contact number, email address, etc. Instead, the advertiser will try to gain information regarding how you use the internet.
4. Third-Party Cookies
We would love to have more subscribers for our newsletters. However, if you want, you can definitely opt out and unsubscribe from the newsletter you receive.
6. Notification of Changes
7. Terms and Conditions
If you continue to browse our website and avail of our services, you need to follow our terms and conditions. This will help in building a strong relationship with Digital Marketing Info.
- The content of our website is just for general knowledge while the services mentioned here are just for your use. We have the right to make any form of changes, discontinue service or block any user account for any reason. Such changes are done without notice.
- We prefer users or viewers to be at least 10 years old.
- We do not ensure warranty or guarantee the accuracy, performance, suitability, and timeliness of the information or services offered by the website. The information and materials may contain errors and we do not have any liability for this, as permitted by law.
- Using our information or services is completely your choice. We are not at all responsible for any form of risk. You should be liable for using our products or services and meeting your specific requirements.
- Using our website data is at your own risk. We should not be held responsible for any data loss or downtime.
- We regret unauthorized access to this website. Any such activities would be considered a criminal offense.
- Using third-party links to our website doesn’t mean we endorse those websites. We do not have any responsibility for the privacy or content used on other sites. The links are only included to offer more information.
- The use of our website or the rise of any disputes due to the use is subject to the laws of the Delhi administrative region.
- Digital Marketing Info has the right to refuse to review any product or service on its website or blog. The final decision is solely ours. We can regret reviewing the brand despite being submitted for consideration.
- We have complete control over the external links. Any time we can remove the external link and if it is a sponsored link, it will remain active for 6 months. After 6 months, we have the access to remove or maybe keep it if the sponsored brand upgrades the partnership.
- Whenever you submit any product or service for our review, we will ensure that you have already read and agreed to the terms and conditions, disclosures and policies, and disclaimers associated with Digital Marketing Info.
- We believe in offering honest reviews for every product or service. No matter what is the compensation or sponsorship provided, we write reviews based on our personal experiences. We even write reviews based on the owner/author’s opinions, even if the product or service is submitted for consideration and we have the option to receive compensation. We always handle such cases perfectly and professionally.
- Before submitting any review, we always undergo a thorough test based on what the product claims. Reviewing the product from the manufacturer makes our reviews more credible.
Some of the links added to our website are affiliate links. Honestly, we make a commission whenever you purchase any product through these links. The commission ranges from 1% to 35% depending on the retailer, campaign, or product type.
Sponsored posts or comments are those for which we are compensated. Usually, we offer sponsored giveaways. Here the compensation is in the form of gift hampers or money. Digital Marketing Info is definitely not responsible for the products for compensation.