As you all know that after covered we have seen a whole new world and this has also brought a shift in thinking of students towards private and government jobs. Where before covet students were looking forward to private jobs this number has increased many folds towards government jobs after Covid. The main shift or increase in students appearing for government job exams is because the kind of stability perks power and more that is offered by central and state government jobs.
4 major subjects in government job exams:
Where they want to check your manipulation and calculation skills.
Where they try to check your English grammar and memorizing power through vocabulary.
- Logical Reasoning:
Where they want to check your thinking ability and speed to do questions.
Which price to check your knowledge about various things and a memory to retain them.
Everyone has right to choose best for their life and this is what students are also doing by opting for government job exams. This is beneficial for country as well because now we will have more candidates and we will be able to get best talent from a bigger pool now. Students are appearing for various government job exams including SSC CGL SSC CHSL SSC MTS police LIC FCI and many more….
The right way to prepare for government job exams:
- Focus on speed: Many times student think they are able to do the question but they forget that in exams they get only 40 seconds to do the same question and that is why in our Excel SSC coaching classes Delhi we always tell to focus on speed from the very first day
- Learn shortcut and tricks: If you want to crack this exam with a good rank then you certainly have to focus on shortcut and tricks so that you can do the same question without pen and paper.
- Do maximum mock test: Again a very important aspect which is missed by many students is that the keep on studying but never test themselves in the real test environment and that is why it is very important to give maximum mock test as you can so as to check your paper solving abilities in the real time.
- Join a good coaching institute: This is true that everyone needs a coach and mentor who can guide you in the right way and can give your efforts really good efficiency and that is why it is important to join best SSC coaching institute in Delhi so that you are able to get right guidance from top faculty members our Institute Excel SSC coaching in Delhi gives best SSC coaching in the lowest fees from top faculty members.
- Buy good study material: This is also very important aspect if you want to clear a government job exam because until and unless you have good study material you cannot crack this exam. Your study material should have latest type of questions along with all the shortcut and trips required to solve them.
- Online classes for backup: All the students who are taking offline classes must also take online classes for their backup so that they can revise whatever they have studied in the offline SSC coaching.
Government job exams are very famous with all the students either they be from science commerce or arts we have students who are already in a private job and now want to switch to government jobs we have students ranging from 19 to 32 years in age and everyone wants a government job.
What are the benefits of doing a government job & what are various government jobs that are in highest demand in 2022:
- According to students the most demanded job is Ministry of External Affairs where students get to visit various countries and they work closely with the external affairs ministry.
- Second most demanded job is of Central Secretariat which offers to work with all the ministers in Central Secretariat that is Northern South Block of Parliament of India.
- We have seen many students also want income tax customs and excise as there first preference because these jobs offer high challenging jobs and salary.
- After this many students also want a job in CBI and intelligence bureau where they want to serve the country and work on few really important cases solving them for the nation.
- Many times students want a job in police as well either it be Delhi Police or UP Police or Haryana Police but students are really crazy about getting a job in police. Police offers jobs at both levels at 12 level IT offers job of a constable and at graduate level IT offers job of a Sub Inspector.
- We have seen many students who have technical background they want a job with Indian Railways so that they can use their technical skills along with getting a good salary and working for the nation.
- We have also seen few students who have done their graduation in food technology want a job with Food Corporation of India so that they can utilise their knowledge and can work in their own domain.
- Last but not the least students have inclination towards the jobs in LIC which is life Corporation of India because it requires good knowledge of Economics and many students have economics background.
- Many students want banking job where they want to work for a State Bank the only problem with banking job is it is Transferable and perks are not as much as given by central government.
We hope above article must have helped you in understanding various government job opportunities their preferences by students and most importantly how to prepare for government job exams in 2022. We at Excel SSC CGL coaching in Delhi have always tried our best to guide all the students who want to prepare for government job exams. This is the main reason that we are offering free counselling session for everyone who is serious and want to prepare for government jobs in 2022 can come directly to our Institute and take free counselling session where we will guide the student about all the various government job exams coming how to prepare for them how to apply shortcut and tricks so that you can clear this exam because these all exams are based on speed and accuracy and this is where our focus is and student should also focus on solving the questions will within 40 seconds.